Because there are so many myths surrounding Orthodontistry and the process of getting braces, we wanted to combat a few of those myths right here for you, because we want the path to your new smile to be as clear as possible.
Myths of Orthodontia:
- Braces are big and silver! False. We’re so grateful to oppose this myth with Clarity Advanced Ceramic Braces with an unbeatable aesthetic!
- You can safely straighten your teeth on your own using one of the online companies. Please hear us say that this is false for numerous reasons!
- Your out-of-pocket expense is greater if Kanning Orthodontics is not listed as an in-network provider. False. We actually do accept almost all insurance on an out-of-network basis!
- Those squishy impressions are necessary to make retainers. False. We use a spectacularly easy digital scanner instead. Ask us about it!
- You have to have a referral from a dentist in order to set up a consultation. False. Just give us a call!
Hopefully, this cleared up a few misconceptions for you! Feel free to reach out to our office for more information.